August 27, 2012

[EN] 26082012


Item purchased today was all about my Polaroid camera from UNIQUENESS♡
① mini75 Fujifilm leather case
② mini size polaroid album ver.3 for instax mini
... inside the mini size album have 2 stickers decor for your polaroid.
when the Polaroid first released,
I've bought it since then but never once use it(・ิ∀・ิ๑)
everyone said the film was pretty expensive, so I was afraid of using them. 
now the films expired (where usually kept in my refrigerator), started using it.
... The better way to keep the film is to keep it save in refrigerator~( ॣᵅั◡ᵅั ॣ)♡


I dropped by Terminal21, shopping center. I found Holika Holika was on Sale!
here is the Green Tea egg soap ;
for controls excessive sebum and moisturizes.

Template changed! after many many changed,
finalize by fact of " simple is best "。
any recommend please comment below, thanks for your visiting(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)ァ,、'




No comments:

Post a Comment