October 20, 2011

[EN] Tamayura・・・♥

According to my previous entry about the hair style I decided to cut, super short one. It took me half and hour to cut it in front of my mirror and looking at how short it must be. I have always cut and dye hair myself since my last visited the barber shop. The cost was super high but the cutting quality was pretty bad. Even I was able to cut it myself but I just wanted to try that famous place to see whether how good it is.


It is more comfort to move around but people starred at me. Do I look weird, I mean they really are looking at me. I feel strange and curious... I haven't take much picture after cutting it since I got too much projects and work to do at the same time. 

Recently, I have been following a few things elective and a little fashionable. I wish to able to join it to you guys so soon but flooding here kept me pretty busy at workplace.and studying together makes me lack of sleep because of its projects. Harder I try, the weaker I became. Have caught a little cold from the weather changing. Keep fighting people, I pray for you Thailand. Please stay safe and do not give up! Things will turn out in a good way after this, let's make a huge believe together ♥:)) 

たまゆら」♥


See how cute it is♥ I really love it this anime! Song gives comfort and nature feelings about it even to its OP, ED, PV or OVA. The story is really cute and unique, simple but attractive by the different parts! たまゆら Official Website  is here to check out :))

This is a Japanese four-episode original video animationseries produced. Tamayura centers around a young girl named Fu Sawatari who moves to Takehara, Hiroshima to begin her first year of high school. Her father, now dead, grew up in Takehara, and this is her first time back in the town in five years. Fu enjoys photography and is often engrossed with taking pictures with her father's old Rollei 35S film camera. A shy girl, Fu tries her best to make friends early on, spurred on by her childhood friend Kaoru Hanawa. She quickly becomes friends with two other girls, Maon Sakurada and Norie Okazaki. 

Rollei 35S」♥ 

The Rollei 35S is a compact 35 mm film camera designed by Heinz Waaske and made by the German camera maker Rollei, in their Singapore factory plant. It uses a Zeiss-licensed f2,8/40mm Sonnar lens. From most conventional cameras it differs by having an electronic flash hot shoe on the bottom.


Specifications:
- Format: 35mm
- Lens: Rollei HFT Sonnar f/2.8, 40 mm
- Shutter speeds: 1/2 - 1/500 + B
- ISO setting: 25-1600
- Match needle metering system
- Metric/feet scale focus
- Light meter: Battery powered, using CdS photoresistor

These's no reason but I love this series best, the Rollei 35 classic set. Also Rolleiflex 2.8 is another good one to look at. It has a little different but gives more special feelings.

"A photo can contain a lot of mysteries. Like turning anything into something special the moment it's picture is taken. Or connecting the hearts of the person on the photo and the one taking it. There are also times when photos of cute lights are taken, and you feel excited and experience a fluffy feeling. When you look at them, you feel happy. Those are love Mysteries 

I discover new things everyday. Even I might be able to bring joy and happiness to someone with my photos. So Let's photo !! Somehow I feel excited everyday because those photos, things are starting to change around me.. perhaps.

This is also one of the photography mysteries.."

I love to take picture of the sky. It is amazing to look at how it changes.Under the same sky, at the very same time, different place or even the same place. The way people look at it, capture it is differently when it shown. Sometimes rainbow, orange, pink, purple and blue or more that could matches. Shade, shadow and tone is differently. Isn't that amazing?

Here is some sample of pictures taken by Rollei 35S


Do you feel any different of the feelings that digital camera never gives but the film one only? Here is a link to my favorite photographer and mangaka →ryoco.net 「Flickr, twitter and instagram」♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment