October 15, 2011

[EN] Favorite; OCT 2011

all about hair style this time♥ :)) I was looking for a new hair syle that could match well to me with every kind of make up style after planned to grow my hair longer enough to curl or just a super long one but again... when it gets to about my shouder level, I got annoyed. Also to the bang, when it gets through eyes level, I can do nothing much with it but irritated. About 3pm yesterday after I looked through all the picture below. First I decided to dyed red and grow it a little more as Son Ga In from BEG. but that took me only two days to cut it super short as Yuri's hair LOL♥!!

I just can't do blonde yet! My family doesn't let me dye all pink but a darker color within this 6 months.. About 4 months has passed! two more months left before I do the super light color Heheee.. ♥

Here is the picture..★
image#01 - 「 SCawaii Model 」 Yuri ♥
image#02 - 「 Brown Eyed Girls 」 Son Ga In ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment