October 7, 2011

[EN] Diary ; books shopped ♥!

Photo from Wednesday, last visited at my college to get some document from my adviser. All day was great but after the sun started to disappear, the dark clouds were back. After ma and Naru done talking with our adviser, we went around the complex building to find lunch. It's been a long time since our last met around the college, we usually meet outside. However, I shouldn't began the first meal of the day with fried chicken after diet. Well, I did lose 6 kgs in two weeks then it stopped.  Do I look thinner ? NO, I DON'T THINK SO... guess I will need - 15 kgs more!

Here is what I bought..♥
item#01 - egg's Beauty '11 SPRING
item#02 - 「ダブルジー本 VOL.2」 NYLON JAPAN
                        ... get!! クマタンBIGトート♥ 「タケ290xヨコ385xマチ135mm」




After walking around the complex, I visited Daizo shop to look for what I need after my move. Then stopped by Tokyodo bookstore... While I was looking around, my eyes was shining in front of the shelf (laugh).. It was W♥C book with some special item! and Egg's Beauty. Then I looked in my purse to see how much I have left, I really want it♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment