July 12, 2012

[EN] Hamster

There is a new theme attached, unfinished but soon it will definitely done. This time it has begun with the new idea of wanted a new theme with never-boring feeling when looking at it.

Many-things happened this past week, I have felt some kind of weirdness thought. I thought of changing myself as in the way that I have never expected. Ever you feel very upset when some group of people trying to expect something from you all the time. Ever you feel so down because of it? Especially when it is become things that you never wanted to do and cannot or never ever able to refuse them. I feel so tired...

Then  thought of something naughty, as I never able to leave this place so why don't I do something that I wanted to do, something like go out everyday after work, buying new pets, new hair style with very wanted color, and what about a tattoo? No-one would really expect me to do tattoo but yea.. I want it now XD.

 

 

So I went out of my workplace during break time, bought new pets and boom! 
here they are.. both of them are really cute but the down one is a big bro! 
He kept biting the little one above, what should I do about it? 
Right now I'm thinking of the name and yess no one knows that I have 'em in my room XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment