September 9, 2012

[EN] night market♡

Tonight, at the old train graveyard night market.
I've found many interested items♡
and there were even the old tradition of outside market around there.
It was my first time visited the place, too huge!
I bet it was thousand of people around there, even too crowd

Here is the dart, four times for of one doll.
I should had give it a try,just that....
was pretty busy trying to done with my coconut ice-scram





Anyhow, night market is really nice, the second hand items are lovely.
might be great if I had tried the dart thingy.
the purchased item of the night are..
① 2 little notebook & one bigger notebook with nice cover and price
An essences, plenty of them I bought actually. 
③ and 4 legging; Jeans, Maroon red, Black and Pattern

Gosh! I just gotta need to be there later. It was too many things and many food that I haven't tried yet.
I hate place with there are too crowd, but I will just leave this once then..





My dinner was pretty nice today, before the shopping,
guess my all energy spent since I'm super sleepy!
I'm pretty much being random, just totally blank right now.
gonna need to leave a bit to the bed, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment