February 19, 2016

[EN] My beloved pet

I want to introduce this product which I received from my Japanese friend. He visited my house last October, and he did met my beloved Rabbit called "MOJI". She passed away last 1st February so he sent this item called "DEARPET" to me.


Thanks for all the good memories for 15-16years. Sorry for not able to taking care of you for 2 years or more. I feel so sorry about it. Thanks for staying with me until the time you out if breathe. Last night was the last memories for us. Many things happened.
Thanks for taking care and don't runaway from Tanuki and thanks to Tanuki for staying with her until gone. Thanks for all the friends, who worries about my precious daughter.

Good bye my dear. You're the best rabbit❤

Thanks for all the sweet messages. thanks for all the love.
And so I wanted to review and show you this, how caring Japanese are to their beloved pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment