December 24, 2011

[EN] Happy holiday♥

It's been a while since my last updated! 
I realize while doing stuffs and after got in my Facebook account, 
it was 24th Dec, just want to say MERRY X' MAS people!! 
Enjoy your holiday♥ 

[ TROUBLE MAKER INSPIRED MAKE UP ★☆ - TROUBLEMAKER ]



This year is probably the most busy year of mine. Wish next year would be better. I've been through a lot of things this year plus, bad luck has reached me this month. I am planning to update my blog and twitter more often next year. [ hopefully]

This new year, I will be at other province; somewhere up North.. It is could up there. I planned to attend to the Flora festival many year and finally this time! While travel and snapping, I will need to done with my six reports. Wish me luck...!

No comments:

Post a Comment