May 2, 2012

[EN] bad blogger~!!


It’s been a long time!

When was my last blogging? Last Christmas!? Hmm.. let me first count.. around 5 months!?
I am a bad blogger~!! Many things happened lately, for both good and bad things.
I will try to catch up the things later then (laugh).. 

Firstly, on my last birthday on March. My dad gave me a Macbook for my birthday present.
Well, he actually gave me before it (laugh)
I want to try long blogging, let see if it will work or not.

I am actually good at complaining stuffs on myself.
Here is the photo from my photo booth, just wanna try it a little here.. how is it?


Do you know that I also have another blog as well?
If you are wondering how many blog I have, stop it! Because I have lots! (laugh)

When I’m free for my office work and college project,
I mostly spent most of the time on youtube then a little of my time on others bloggers.  
Yes, I was disappeared!I did checked some of your entries but did not left any comment; SORRY..   

“I will have to write more, complain more, being more nonsense...
I will have to blog more.. I will have to!!” , I will just  keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment