May 7, 2012

[EN] MAY enchanted♥


My very first enchanted item of May♥

I'm pretty sure that I will never look like that in this cloth style. Now, just being curiously why does it bother me much of getting it. I maybe need to think of it over and over again.This dress belong to one korean shop from G Market I referenced from. Do you know G Market?

G Market is Korean shopping site which promoted by Bingbang [Korean boy band] as auction web and shopping mall. These are collectibles, appliances, computers, furniture, equipment, vehicles, and other miscellaneous items are listed, bought, and sold. Some items are rare and valuable. It is fair to say that G market has revolutionized the collectibles market by bringing together buyers and sellers internationally in a huge, never-ending "yard sale" and auction.

This month is really something to me, many things has happened on May 2012. I should definitely giving out more attention on everything. My plan for this month are mostly spending money (laugh) There are MIB II and the Dark Shadows waiting for me. The hunger game was also good, I watched it last month. It was very excited, and who knows she was really in X man movie! The dark shadows will be showing on 10th May.



NYX has teamed up with the new film Dark shadows, as to presenting the beautiful palette "Crimson Amulet" inspired by the film and its cast. This is what I want, really inspired and enchanted. It is LIMITED EDITION! Captivate and mesmerize with beauty using the Crimson Amulet collection. This palette inspired by the film “Dark Shadows” comprises of 24 matte and shimmery lush eye shadows, 5 intoxicating blushers, 1 luminous highlighter, 4 succulent lip colors, 1 HD Studio eye shadow base for a more intense eye shadow hue, and 1 extreme black liquid eye liner. Recreate the enticing female characters’ in Dark Shadows using the collection! Go get it!!!


Here we go another palette, including all eyeshadows, blushers and lipsticks with full range of colours. This is Sephora Pret-A-Porter Palette ($69) is valued at $300, but contains 42 colours: 24 eyeshadows, 6 blushers, 12 lip colours. No more mess, highly portable, and 42 colours, just for $69!I found this on facebook page from its Singapore shop.


Limited item from Morph8ne, all classic accessory purchased. My online shopping with Infynity Highviolet inspired person of mine. If you found her, she got best style ever. Our first met was at the college by the same class. She is my lovely sister, very lovely and kind.

Anyway, I have changed a few things on my blog template and design. Probably, I have lost intense debate comments. I will try getting it back soon or sooner, apologize if your comment disappeared but I did read and reply it already♥

In the end, I was able to write long entry and get intense debate comment box back. It was very confuse doing it since I might have forgotten them. Thank you for your kindness of commenting. For now, I will get my ass back to try dancing this below.That pink hair girl really made me want to dye my hair pink. Guess I will have to wait until the right time, since my hair is super short it won't look great. Okay now, Bad girl, good girl, get back practicing it! see you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment