May 17, 2012

[EN] KPP x JiN!

Since when I have feeling it.. until now why does it kept feeling the same?

I always have a feeling of FREEDOM wanted. Ever someone heard of this part "and I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin' and wanderin' and wonderin' When will my life begin?" When will someone come rescue me like a price on the white horse, I have learned that there is no such thing in this world. Then I will need to do everything by myself and keep trying hard and harder everyday, somehow it kinda boring to me.


Fashion update wtih me♥ !

Tsubasa Masuwaka x SHIBUYA STYLE VILLAGE shooting and interviews for fashion style walker with J!NS. Fashion shooting for glasses fashion promoting.


Kyarypamyupamyu; KFC began broadcasting a new TV-CM which uses KPP. On 17 May, Kentucky Fried Chiken(KFC)Japan have just began broadcasting the CM of their sweets “Krushers” featuring KPP in Japan. There is no precedent for making a TV-CM of “Krushers”.
The song used in the CM is titled “Onedari44°C” on the album “PamyuPamyu Revolution” that will be put on sale on 23 May. check out at http://www.kfc.co.jp/tvcm/cm_25.html

Just that I have always been interested in a witch fashion. Be it gothic, glamorous, earthy or ethereal; it is where paganism and fashion intersect.  These are nice and fashionable.





No comments:

Post a Comment