June 22, 2012

[EN] Teddy Bear♥

Yesterday out with Naru-chan and Sea-chan ♥
There's no way I would say it's good ditching work, I mean really.. lol
It was fun, went back to my primary school and say hi to the teachers like how many year it has passed. Good memories and stuffs. Amazingly, some of teachers could recognize me so well. I was so impressed but the school has been developed, I mean everything has changed. I feel so old..

There was some birthday party Naru-chan need to attend so we went to find a " Teddy Bear ". These are super cute and extremely expensive at the same time. Luckily, it was on sale! I got a big crush at this zone lol




I can't imagine life with all those Teddy Bear. It would be super awesome! I'm just waiting someone to buy it for me LOL I usually buy it for others, people like to buy me cosmetics.

Anyway, I cut Naru's hair. How is it? I think she looks cute but at the same time it can also be a little naughty as well. The problem is she doesn't know how to set her hair and I'm actually being to lazy to teach lol



I like fatty Aunties anne's breads and drinks.Those cheese and Lemonade is my loved and that was our dinner. I have tried to change my blog theme again. I could really find many failures on blogger themes' change or maybe just me to lazy to write on a new code for my theme improvement. Anyway, my busy week has been done now let's continue on my final project 3 reports. I should try a daily blog update again, after I deleted my ameblo and jugem, also fc2 is a little boring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment