October 28, 2016

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,

I have a question for you here. How many time do I need to get reported on #Facebook ? This is only the back-up account for all the page the pages I managed. I don't even have friend in this account except myself who needed to add this account to be a backup one.

 What the heck!? I don't get it. #Facebook, tell me where will you read all the message that I sent you. Those long message that I sent you when all my Facebook account get reported with no reason and even I sent you the same ID Card, Passport or other things. All I got from your replied was the same words as those are robot with the different names.

I got hacked. Your #PrivacyConcerns sucks. I can't even deleted what I shared to only myself on my PC but need to be on my mobile phone. The album I posted yesterday for print was setting as "Only me", I checked 3 times before I posted.

Luckily, I wasn't able to sleep much so I saw it kinda early but those are all secret that why it was posted as "only me". (For the reason why, I will tell you guys later in both Thai and English) Why posted on Facebook? It was safe and easy to downloaded as a file. My dropbox wouldn't work anymore on my Iphone. I really am upset.

If I don't have any Facebook page or any contact that I have to contact with others I'd rather quit Facebook already since it happens to me too many times. I already have 6 Facebook accounts I guess and yes it is all gone; only this one left at the moment.

 Anyway, if anyone from #Facebook / #FacebookTeam would able to answer me. I would be happy to hear that and I am so looking forward to your answers.

 Thanks,



#1 This is kinda what happen now for my Wendy Lee account.
#2 This is kinda what happen now for my Wendy Lee account.


#3 This is for the only account I have right now after talking to myself for a week. I wrote....with 3-4 files attached and Facebook didn't even read it. Just replied me back with an auto-bot... #unsatisfied


All gone... For more detail > https://www.facebook.com/mashiro1103 

No comments:

Post a Comment