November 3, 2016

Big decision


I will be posting new stuffs in every of my SNS again after 13th as for the rules from the gov. And I'm thinking of redoing my page as well. I don't want to do so many pages right now because of what I have in my hand right now is kinda too much for me and if I get reported on my Facebook account again. It will be harder to get it back to me as well so....

#Question What do you think about it???

I'm thinking of #deleting this page soon and as for another one. It is actually my page so why Did I care so much about others while they don't even read or care about what I said.... only bad mouth about me. People said they know me because they have my Facebook. Baby, that doesn't count :) you're on my restrict list since the very first time I click "accepted". So, I decided to move on without caring about those haters anymore.

"You're never wrong to do the right thing" - Mark Twain

→ here is my page: Wednesday Island and Photo by JuniorMan

No comments:

Post a Comment