December 9, 2016

Life updated, Why I was away


Hello!!!! It's been a while since my last updated (again XD)
I actually said I'm moving to LINEBLOG since it's easier for me to update through my phone but my phone is broken and it needed to be connecting with the line account which I actually connected it with my Wendy Lee's Facebook that has been reported and deleted by Facebook security team so I can't use it right now. I'm trying to connect it with something so that it can be use again..
*If you don't get what I'm talking about here is the link → https://wednesdaylife.blogspot.com/2016/10/dear-facebook.html 

Okay now, I just wanted to explain to many of you and I do feel bad about it as well. I'm sorry i was disappeared and sorry for making you guys worry about it. I will try to finish it all and do as what I planned (if my internet really loves me then I'd really getting better lol) and I will be back.

**For work contact just email me or msg me and say it's a work or you need help. Thanks.

And here is the video I updated on Youtube for the reason why I was away and many many things. I'm trying to finish every video that I've filmed but some are too long and the hospital's internet isn't that great so I can only update some of it.


Also, I found this video which I'm very impress from BBC Stories's Facebook page.

I had experienced myself these kind of syndrome. It was really hard to find whether it was a Parkinson's disease, wilson disease or Panic disorder. Luckily mine wasn't a Parkinson but Panic disorder, for the long term symptom is want that bad because it can be heal at anytime soon while Parkinson seems to be a bit different. But the time I was in that symptom of how I could not hold anything even just a pencil while studied, it made me felt even worse and getting stronger everyday at the time. Even it was only just for a few months, approximately 3 months; could really took me into a clinical depression. Surrounded people are really effective to the major of how these kind of decease can be heal. You wouldn't never how it feels if it wasn't you or if it wasn't a thing that you have been experiences yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment